Microsoft is an incredible application. With it, you can send and receive mails from several other applications and websites as long as they are linked to it. This platform is popular, and is used by several million people around the world.
Unfortunately, it sometimes suffers from errors of which two good examples are the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] and [pii_email_cd48fad300f0a087b04f]. How these errors operate is simple: they pop up on your display and, as a result, impede you from sending and receiving emails.
Table of Contents
Causes of [pii_email_] Errors
There are several reasons responsible for these glitches. Some of them are:
- Outdated Microsoft Outlook
- Problems with the Cache and Cookies
- Wrong record settings
- Conflict with the STMP server
How to Solve the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d] Errors
The first step to take toward resolving this issue is to figure out whether it is work related or not. If the error prompt is work related, then you will do very well to have it handled by work approved personnel such as IT staff.
You should proceed with the following if and only if you are certain the problem is personal.
Remove All Accounts
If you operate multiple e-mail accounts on your Microsoft Outlook and you experience the error messages above, then start with this method. You see, conflicts in the STMP server, which is related to your e-mail account, might the cause of this. If they are, removing multiple e-mail accounts might very well resolve it.
Below are steps you can use to do this:
- Launch your Microsoft Outlook.
- Click on the tab “File.”
- Next, click on “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Email menu, select the accounts you want to remove.
- Then, locate the “Remove” button and click on it.
- Finally, click “OK.”
You can either remove every email account or just the duplicate ones. If you removed all the email accounts, then add yours again and try to send an email.
Update your Microsoft Outlook to the Most Recent Version
As mentioned above, an outdated Microsoft Outlook application can also result in the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error. As such, you have to ensure that you are using the latest version of the software at all times. To upgrade your Microsoft Outlook:
- Click on the “File” option in your Microsoft Outlook
- Then, click on “Office Account.”
- Locate the “Product Information” menu, and click on it.
- Next, click on the “Update” option.
- Thereafter, click on the “Update Now” button.
After you click on “Update Now,” a dialogue box that says “Downloading Microsoft Updates” will appear. Let it run its course.
If you can’t see the “Update Now” button, then you need to activate the “Enable Update” option.
When the update is complete, try to send and receive emails to confirm whether the issue has been resolved.
Inspect Work Requisite Settings
Sometimes all you need to resolve this error is to change the email settings and authenticate the sender and receiver of your emails. Follow the steps below to do this.
- Launch Microsoft Outlook on your device.
- Click on the “File” tab.
- Browse through the File menu and select the “Record Settings” option.
- Click on “Email.”
- Click on your email account.
- Next, choose a record from Outlook.
- Proceed to the top-right section of the “Email” page and select “More Settings.”
- Select on the “Web-Email Settings” option.
- Also, select on the “Active Worker” option.
- Lastly, select the checkbox with the “My Outgoing Server (SMTP) Requires Authentication” tag.
- Confirm the changes by clicking “OK.”
- Then, click “Yes” in the confirmation dialogue box to complete the process.
- Finally, relaunch Microsoft Outlook. Then, send an email to check if the error still persists.
Use the Control Panel
This problem can also be caused by some Office Installation errors that need repair. To fix these errors, do the following: