Aside from vacuuming, it is important to have your carpet cleaned every 12 to 18 months to make it last, look good and promote good health as it rids your carpet of harmful bacteria collected and trapped in your carpet.
Before you select a cleaning company for your business or home, it is important to know the different types of cleaning methods as not all methods can work for you all kinds of carpets. This way, you’ll also know exactly what the pros do to your carpets to be sure that you’re getting your money’s worth.
Expect these 5 types of cleaning, when you call in experts to work on your carpet. Let’s take a closer look at each of them.
Dry Cleaning/Low Moisture Carpet Cleaning
- A quick method, but it might not be good for people sensitive or are allergic to the chemicals used for this cleaning technique.
- As its name suggests, it hardly uses water. Instead, a compound that absorbs dirt is spread out over the carpet, and afterwards, a brush-like tool will pick up the residue and dirt.
Steam Extraction Carpet Cleaning
- The most recommended cleaning method by carpet manufacturers.
- Good for heavily soiled carpets as a result of pet problems and accidental spills
- Uses very hot water and cleaning agents applied at high pressure
- Usually dries up within 12-18 hours
Carpet Shampoo Cleaning
- Carpet shampoo cleaning is similar to steam cleaning except a carpet shampoo is added and also an odor killer can be added to remove pet odors.
- Quite similar to steam cleaning but with a carpet shampoo and odor killer added.
- Best for deep cleaning as solutions reach deep, trapping dust and pollen with the cleaning solution.
- It’s also effective in removing pet stains as it dissolves stains chemically bonded into the fiber of your carpet.
In Conclusion, it would be best to contact the cleaning company and ask them which type of carpet cleaning services they offer and what they could recommend for your carpet type. There are many Gold Coast carpet cleaners to choose from, but when in doubt, you can always trust Drymaster Carpet Cleaner.
For more details, you can go to carpetcleaning.com.au/gold-coast/ and check out what the other clients are saying about their services. Don’t hesitate to check them out. They hold multiple qualifications with the IICRC (Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification) have highly trained cleaning technicians, so you can be sure of the best type of cleaning process for your carpet.