Rinnai is a brand that stands at the top position in the hot water market in Australia. In fact, there are more than 1.25 million Rinnai continuous flow hot water systems installed in homes across Australia.
Are you planning to install a new water system or want to upgrade your old one?
Here we will discuss various Rinnai continuous flow hot water systems to help you make the best choice.
Rinnai Infinity Systems
The infinity range of products from Rinnai offers top-notch reliability and efficiency in a compact form. Besides, they offer premium build quality that will last for years without fail. On top of that, you get 25 years of warranty on the heat exchanger.
Rinnai offers eleven models in this category. Let us take a look at some of the top features of these systems.
- High-grade stainless steel is used to make all Rinnai flue terminals. The special design ensures that they expel the combustion end products efficiently with any backflow.
- The heat exchangers are specially designed with premium materials to offer the best performance for years.
- The hot water outlets are made from high-quality brass material to maintain precise water temperature without compromising safety.
- The gas valves come with multiple safeguards and deliver the exact volume of gas to the burners to ensure the best efficiency.
- The combustion fans come with well-balanced fins for high efficiency and low noise output.
- Each unit has an efficiently designed PCB that controls the entire operation and performs multiple safety checks for hassle-free performance.
Rinnai Instantaneous Hot Water System
Rinnai offers the Flowmaster 10, a compact unit that delivers hot water at the rate of 10 liters per minute. Since the system can operate without power, it is ideal for areas with an unreliable power supply. The source of ignition is a D cell battery that is included in the package.
As expected from a Rinnai product, the system comes with a high level of reliability and durability. You get 10 years of warranty on the heat exchanger and 3 years of warranty on parts and labor.
Here are the main features of the unit.
- Once you turn on the hot water tap, the gas controller and the electronic ignition system gets activated by the water flow. Once the burner ignites, the water gets heated.
- The unit has a seasonal flow and temperature control lever. This helps to control the water temperature in extreme summer and winter conditions.
- The system is compatible with NG or LPG, and the sleek design makes it ideal for modern households. Also, the unit is ready for retrofit and can be easily installed by a licensed gas fitter.
- The entire unit has an energy-efficient design and also comes with a heat shield.
The fact is, the innovative designs from Rinnai have made continuous hot water delivery a simple and energy-saving process for homes.
Before making a selection, make sure you go through the selection guide and sizing criteria mentioned by Rinnai. Rinnai also recommends installing water controllers along with continuous flow models for better performance and precise temperature control.